Tuesday, May 29, 2007

On the mark...get set...

Got an email yesterday...from VUW...most probably will start my study this Nov...WHAT? this coming nov?...YES...19th Nov... Have to mentally and physically be prepared for this...its going to be very challenging for me, hubby and kids as well...especially hubby is still in his second year of his study...busy with his simulation and statement for methametical formulation...

InsyaAllah...the whole family will celebrate Raya at home...really home...M'sia YES...HOME! We have bought the ticket, alhamdulillah and InsyaAllah my kids and I will go back to M'sia on 5th Sept, and hubby will join us on 1st Oct...I'm so excited...counting days and nights...but...once we return to NZ...(insyaAllah on 4th Nov)...the 'nightmare'...neah...the real journey will begin....mmm... 'jia yo'

Moga Kau permudahkan segala urusan kami yaAllah...amin ya rabal 'alamin...

No comments: