Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some update...

Bismillah...

Been a while ... not really busy, just having normal house chores and playing with kids. Hubby was not feeling well since mon, having indigestion. He's feeling better now, alhamdulillah. Yesterday, I was having the same problem, and today Humaira...

2 weeks of school holiday passed without any 'really interesting' activities, though kids kept saying "jom pegi main snow"... sabar nak yea..

But the family watched movie together last tuesday, it was indeed really fun. And we (means umi and kids ajer) also had fun exploring the reserved areas behind our house. There were few trips, first, Ashraf was appointed the 'leader' of the 'exploration', later Humaira... hehe.. I was trying to do simple activities which brought meanings/values to my kids. Hope my kids learned something, such as responsibility, value the nature, etc...

I met David Parker today, a helpful humble nice guy. He's helping me improving my academic writing skills.

Oh ya.. Kathlyn, my ex-neighbour will be going back to Korea this December..for good! sob sob..

Bie sudah selamat lahirkan puteri sulungnya..salsabila... smlm.. tahniah22

what else... kering idea la... ok la.. nak tidur

No comments: