Saturday, June 5, 2010

lonely journey

There were times when I feel alone in this whole PhD journey. Hubby said "That is normal" because you spend most of the time doing the research, it can be the analysis, the writing, the editing.. it is you and your research. And that is why he allocate few hours for his studies, and the rest for himself, for his family, and for other things.

If we don't meet people, if we don't engage ourselves with useful activities, if we don't share ideas... then that's it.. it will be only you and your studies..what a lonely journey.

Alhamdulillah Thank you Allah, I have You.. and thank you Allah for giving me a lovely family, beautiful children, many siblings, many relatives, and many friends (near and far) so I wont be lonely while I'm in this journey.

No comments: