Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Twin

Bismillah...

On monday, Nida told me that Miah has just delivered a twin that morning... am really happy to hear the news.. alhamdulilah.. and nida herself is 6 months pregnant!

how much my hubby wants to have twin... he even googled how to get twin, and here is some tips that he email me today... but we're not ready to conceive.. study is around the corner.. but deep in my heart... frankly I feel that another pregnancy may boost me up... ;)


A boy and a girl (male&female twins) sound great... and I notice there are lots of twins here... and even triplets... I even asked some of their mother, the secret of having twins... "it just happens!" aha... whatever, may Allah gives us according to the best of our ability (which we never know...)

4 comments:

modd said...

i ada adik twin - boy and girl. masa diorang kecik mmg best, ada kelambu besar sgt2 pasal nak letak dua2 dlm tu....hehehe...

Asiah said...

wah.. bestnyer... so akma pun ada possibility dapat twin tahu!! saya ada sepupu dan ank sedara twin.. semua girls... hmm..

BadRiza said...

Hmmm...tak serik ke jaga baby? Bagus you all ni. To be frank and honest...I ngan badrul dah "takut" nak jaga baby. Cukupla membesarkan budak dua orang tu. Namun, hati mmg nak lagi, but the thoughts of the cries in the middle of the nights, the time when the baby is sick, all the hassles during outing with baby...hai..membuatkan rasa serik tu melebihi ke"inginan" nak dapat baby lagi.. Anyhow, Allah kasi, rezeki..kan?kan? kite terima dgn hati yg penuh brsyukur..

afidalina said...

wakakaa.. akak.. =)