Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm back & humaira's birthday

Bismillah...


so many stories.. so many occasion... yet..too busy to write here... actually too lazy! and i'm addicted to FB... meet so many old friends.. each with different stories and progress in life. Some are having many childrens, some are living overseas, some are seriously involve in politics, some in academia.. fuh!

Yesterday was Humaira's birthday.. she was soo happy that the first thing she did when we reach kindi was to tell teacher Angie about her birthday.. "Ah.. Happy birthday HUMAIRA!!" so they organized a small celebration during mat time... we also had small celebration at home... chocolate cake with special topping..

next week.. the real battle begin... looking forward to meet Andy again..and philippa.. must keep myself on track.. wish me all the best, may Allah guide me and give me the strength to encounter all challenges and hardship... I will make sure the journey is full of fun and enjoy it the utmost.. It's not gonna be 'permanent head damage' but a 'permanent happy derring do!!'

No comments: