Thursday, December 18, 2008

2009/1430H is just around the corner

Bismillah...

Time flew soooo fast. and we're at the end of 2008/1429 Hijri. Lost of things happen this year and one of the most significant occurance in my life is commencement of my studies. It is not easy though... sometimes I feel lost in the jungle of information overload. Although I was a librarian, there are many changes happen in this 'information world/science'.. keeping abreast seems a challenge. A simple example is 'Endnote', a referencing software... I am not familiar with it, yet most academic and research community are accustomed with this software...

Recalling Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people, I can evaluate accomplishment within this year according to various roles I hold: as wife, mother, daughter, student, friends, sister, sister in law, employee, and most importantly as servant of Allah, as vicegerent on earth.. Astaghfirullah Subhanallah Alhamdulillah Lailahaillallah Allahu Akbar...

Looking forward to the new year... hoping to come up with a good plan and work out the plan. Oh Allah guide me.. I seek Your Love and Guidance...

No comments: