Wednesday, February 4, 2009

tag lagi..hehe.. saja suka2

Do you think that you are hot..??

I'm hot almost all the time because it's summer here!

Upload a pic of you Why do u you like this picture?
The story behind it... what a sweet memory of visiting Taif, had a warm hospitality in badawin style, had a touch of camel, had a nice dish.. and what more than having the accompany of my dear friends.. How much I miss them!


When was the last time you eat pizza?
Long22 time ago... more than 4 years I guest, after all I rarely eat fast food!.. but I had home-made pizza about 4 months ago, before we move to the house we are currently staying at.

The last song you listen to?
Not sure.. I hear music only in the car.. not in the office. hmm..let me recall.. perhaps song by Zain Bika, Muhammad S.A.W.

What are you doing rite now beside doing this
Nothing else.. I used to do many things simultaneously when I was young but not now... ahh!.. blame the aging effect..hehehe

What name you prefer besides yours?
ummi.. the name my love and kids call me.. lately my kids call me 'Bonda'.. ahh!! what a classic name..but I like it.

People to tagged
1. Jannah
2. Ema
3. Afidalina (bole yea)
4. Akmaliah
5. Ueya (zura.. if you're not busy la)

Who is no. 1 ?
Wife syamsul la..hehehe. Karipap pusing dia..fuh..ada kelas gitu... insyaAllah nnt kami singgah christchurch bila ada rezeki ke south island lagi yea...

Say something about no 2.
She loves cat very much.. is physically fit (I envy her) and looks younger than her age... trust me! betul tak ema...wink22

Who is no 3.
Only met her once I guest..hubby's colleague at KOE..but she is smart, sweet, and special... sapa la jejaka bertuah yang dapat menawan hatinye...

What about no. 4.
She is sweet too.. ringan tulang, peramah, kelakar tapi gembeng..eh cembeng.. I forgot her word.. nih tak mengata tau.. she claims this herself.. (saya calon awak tau jadi ajk mapsa...hehehe.. mapsa need someone like you)

Who is no 5?
Colleague from UKM who share the same profession.. now doing her master at VUW. she promise to pay me a visit before go back for good.. I'm waiting for you...

Nak tag Puteri dan Murni juga... see you girls soon...

ok la.. setakat ini dulu.. I never tag people so far.. only tagged... so this is my turn..
p/s sorry la puteri.. rasanya pernah tag akak dulu tapi akak tak buat pun.. busy la katakan.. oh tidak.. alasan semata2...

3 comments:

Biarlah rahsia said...

akak..ada satu lg tag yg latest akak tk jwb ko...

hehe..cek kat sini...url br..ummsalsabila.blogspot.com

PartyPooper said...

Haha ok kak, nanti saye buat. Memang suke benda2 ni :)

afidalina said...

salam kak.. alahai malunye kitee.. guess wut. kita dh jawab dh tag akak. first time woo! kita x suke soalan2 tag salu mcm terlalu expose la konon2 sy ni mcm malu2 kucing. haha.. akak ok? abes PhD kita salu boleh jumpe kat KOE/ECE tu kan insya allah?