Tuesday, March 3, 2009

down and up..

bismillah..

been busy lately... have not been here for a while... push myself to concentrate on the abstract and eventually alhamdulillah managed to come up with one.. thanks to hubby for all his ideas... my supervisor really likes what you add... and now the research seminar on next monday... fuh.. prep is still far to complete... loop holes here and there... really need to prioritize all task in hands...

kids seem to have less time from me, only few minutes of quality time... by the time I reach home... body and mind are exhausted. I wonder how do friends cope with phd and have a big family at the same time.. it's really challenging... alhamdulillah hubby is always there to help... still can't stand with the fact that I miss my kids a lot... hear their laugh and smiles... oh how much also I miss my mum and dad...

there are ups and downs in this journey.. really hard aye! as someone says.. it not about falling down.. it's all about raising every time we fall.. look around and how thankful I am for what I have... for what I achieved.. for everything... but it does not mean life is complete.. the journey of seeking knowledge... learning to understand... to acquire, to assimilate, to analyse, to evaluate, and to think.. it's a never ending story... but this journey of phd has a time limit... so thinking needs to be well guided and well managed in a timely manner... that's the challenge I dare to take.. no turning back but keep looking forward...

for all muslims all around the world... faith keeps you strong.. faith keeps you going..
"Oh Allah help those who have faith in You... help and guide us oh Allah.. ameen"

3 comments:

hymie said...

You are doing just fine, love. Graduall reflections and improvements are essential in life, and they're applicable to everyone. Keep up the good work!

BadRiza said...

asiah, "keep moving forward" and "keep on swimming" (macam dlm citer kartun Finding Nemo). Those phrases, though sounds simple, but they do help during times when i feel so hopeless. And guess what, yang sentiasa ingatkan saya adalah amir dan amira, they'll say "macam dlm citer meet the robinsons and finding nemo tu"...hehehe.

Biarlah rahsia said...

k.asiah boleh...k.asiah boleh...caiyyok caiyyok...